Monday, November 24, 2008

Visiting the Gross'

After we left Gulf Shores, we headed to the Woodlands to see our great friends Dan and Tiffany. We had such an amazing time, it went way too fast. If there is any place I would like to settle down and raise my family, it would be here. We got to go out on the lake in their boat. Who can say they went water skiing in October?? David can now! Luke was dying to get in the water the whole day, as the picture below shows. So, we stripped him down, put a life jacket on him and let him in the water finally. I have some very incriminating photos to show him someday, that he may kill me someday for. But it's payback for all the grief I get from him now, right???
Sorry about the picture Tiffany, I know you hated it, but it was the only one we took that weekend! Miss ya!














No comments: