Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Luke, pre-school, and the bus!!!


Luke is now attending pre-school here in Arizona. Fortunately for us, they start pre-school at 3 here in the public schools. The best part, it's free!!! He loves it, but I think his favorite part is riding the bus everyday! I never in a million years would have thought, that I would put my 3 year old on a bus?? Of course with Sydney, it was an absolute "no!" But, with both schools starting at 9:00AM, and the opposite end of town, it really made sense for me to do it. He rides by himself on the way to school, and has a few other pre-schoolers on the way home. There's an aide on the bus, as well as the driver, and they have seat belts. So, Luke rides the bus! Just to see him jump up and down every morning and smile from ear to ear, is worth it!













2 comments:

Where will the Fightin' Falcon send The Boudreaux's next? said...

That's great...I'm glad you were able to find him a preschool!!! How's the Potty Training going??? Talon's pretty much done, what a relief!

Kristy Phillips said...

Go Luke! I know he loves it....and how cute is he in his sweater vest and jeans? We LOVE the CMAS card....such a great pic of both of them. It bypassed the console table and went straight to the 'fridge! Miss you guys!