Thursday, January 12, 2012

Remembering Baylee....

I write this with a very heavy heart. Our precious dog died the other night at the vet unexpectedly. Baylee got in to the trash and ended up with a severe case of pancreatitis. This has happened before and she came out of it fine, but this time her little heart couldn't take it. Those of you that know me well, know how close I was to this dog. I got her when I was dating David, almost 12 years ago. She was truly a special dog. She traveled the world with us on our military adventures, Germany, Arizona, Mississippi, Korea, and lastly Las Vegas. I never knew how hard it would be to lose a pet, actually a member of our family. They give an unconditional love like no other, and she will be truly missed. She has been my constant companion while David works crazy hours or nights. I'm so glad our family has been blessed by this sweet dog. We will miss you Baylee!!

No comments: