Saturday, September 6, 2008

Recent pictures





Just wanted to share some recent pics of the kids with the family.  I think Luke is going to be an underwear model!!!  ;)  Sydney was selected Cook Cool kid this week for outstanding conduct for showing responsibility and being courteous to other students.   Sydney has befriended a little boy in her class that is in a wheelchair.  She has been such a sweet little girl to this boy and helps him out daily.  She talks about Keon everyday and prays for him at night as well.  I'm so very proud to think at the age of 5 , she could be so thoughtful and considerate to someone that others might be uncomfortable with.  I don't like to get on here and ramble on and on about my kids, but I just had to share this sweet story.  It has been such a learning experience for her and our family as well.  Remember the old book "Everything I needed to know, I learned in Kindergarten"? Well, I think I just learned my biggest lesson FROM a kindergartner!!!  

1 comment:

GIRL WITH GRACE said...

Cute pictures! How are the moving plans going? Let me know if ya'll need anything sent out. Can't wait for you to get here. Happy Anniversary too!