Thursday, September 4, 2008

The top "7"!



Happy 7th anniversary babe!  I know you secretly read my blog sometimes, so enjoy!  There are a million reasons I love you, but since we're on the lucky number 7, I thought I would give you the top "7"  reasons I love you so much!


I love for the last 7 years going to bed at night and hearing you say, "goodnight sweetie."

I love that you have changed just as many diapers as I have!!  (Not too many guys that can say that!!)

I love how supportive you are of my scrapbooking time, stamp clubs on Friday nights, and just about anything to do with my hobby!

I love watching you play tickle monster with the kids (everyday)!! 

I love that you pray for me and the kids everyday, because I know you do without fail!

I love how we watch Office reruns all the time, and still laugh hysterically!!

Last but not least, I have loved every bit of this crazy adventure called  "marriage",  we've been on for the last 7 years.  It truly does get better every day, and I love that I get to spend every day with my best friend!  I can't wait to see what God has in store for the rest of our lives!  I'm sure there won't ever be a dull moment!!!  Love you babe!

No comments: