Wednesday, June 10, 2009

3 Kindergartens in one year!!!

Mrs. Loden....Joe Cooke Elementary
Columbus, MS....1st day, Aug. 08
Mrs. Sullivan....Luke Elementary
Phoenix, AZ.....1st day, Oct. 08

Mrs. Stapleford....Osan Elementary
Osan AB, South Korea....1st day, Feb. 09
WOW!!! We survived it! Sydney was a big trooper this year. I knew this might be a tough year for us, but we got through it! We couldn't have asked for 3 better teachers than what we got. These women deserve a huge pat on the back for being such amazing teachers! I'm kind of fond of teachers, since that's my background, but I've never had more respect than for these wonderful Kindergarten teachers. I hope they enjoy the summer, that they VERY much deserve!!! We're so excited that Sydney will get to stay for her entire 1st grade year here at Osan, unless the Air Force has something to say about that!!! :)


3 comments:

The Kernea Family said...

Yay Sydney! What a trooper! : )

Kristy Phillips said...

Congrats, Sydney! We love you very much and hope we'll get to see you (even if for only an hr or so) soon! Love, Calla and Farrah

Helen said...

Wow! I didn't know that. That's really tough. I'm impressed. Go Sydney!