Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Heading to Oklahoma....

Happy to be in hot Oklahoma!!!!!!!!



On the plane looking forward to our 14 hour ride!


I have been neglecting our blog since June, and for good reason. The kids and I decided to head to Oklahoma and see our wonderful family. We took off in late June after school was out. I can honestly say I did not dread the trip home at all, even the long 27 + hour bus, plane, and car ride to get there. We were all so excited to be back in Oklahoma and be with our loved ones! I think I could have even gotten on a boat at that point and sailed back home. It may take me awhile to upload pictures from our 2 month adventure, but I will get it done eventually. I will have to put my daughters 1st grade homework at the top of the to do list (crazy, huh?), but I will get around to posting it all! Hope you all had a great summer! God bless!



No comments: