Thursday, September 17, 2009

Seoul Tower

We're feeling a very long way from home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I wanted to get a picture of the city and how large it is, but this picture doesn't really do it justice. Seoul is a city of about 10 million people and is one of the world's largest cities. In the U.S., we can get around fairly easy with/without the help of a GPS, but in this city it is very easy to get lost even with a GPS. How would I know this???? Well, we got lost going to Seoul and coming home. My sweet husband borrowed a GPS from a friend and we took off for our Saturday adventure. Needless to say, it's a complicated city. Even the locals have a GPS in their cars and can't get around without one. It's funny though, sometimes you pass by them and they are watching some game show or soap opera while they are driving down the road. Scares me to death!!!!







Putting our lock on the fence. It's said to be good luck!!

A little toooooo close for me!!!!!!


I love this picture!












Sydney in front of some Kimchi pots.

No comments: