Friday, March 20, 2009

Fiendettes...Crud Champions!!!

Friday night we had the ladies crud tournament at the O club. Apparantly the fiendettes are very good, and are very serious about winning....I just went to go have some fun?? That's why I was put on the "B" team!! :) And most importantly because I had never played before!! The "B" team played for the loser championship, and we lost. We had a great time though, and in the end, the Fiendettes still ended up taking home the trophy (thanks to the "A" team!). Being the competitive athlete that I am, I see myself only getting better, and eventually making the "A" team!! Sooo, watch out!!!!




1 comment:

Erin Locke said...

Franny, You did not have my permission to use that horrible picture of me. Marshon looks good, but what was I doing? You failed to mention in your Blog that the "Seoul Sisters" also F-16 wives had to leave on teh 10:40 pm bus back to Yongsan, therefore, we didn't get a chance to play in the championship game and beat the crap out of the Fiendettes team. Wait until May!!