Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Flight over...


I really had plans to take some pictures of our craziness while we were traveling, but the only pics I did happen to get were of the kids on the plane (asleep). I thought it might be funny to show our 9 suitcases (large), 8 carry-ons (including one spoiled dog), and the kids pinging at LAX. But hey, it was 10PM at night and I was a little stressed about uprooting my kids to a foreign country, so pictures were the last thing on my mind. Sydney got a kick out of the goody bag Korean air gave us, she insisted on wearing the eye mask most of the trip!! :) I'm still trying to figure out why they gave us a pair of wool socks, but I guess I didn't know I was going to the land of the not quite right!!!

1 comment:

Kristy Phillips said...

Oh, Franny, I can't even imagine! Glad to hear you all are FINALLY settled....now you can enjoy the kimbap and kimchi! :)