Friday, March 20, 2009

Trip to Seoul and the Lockes!


Jessie and Luke

Carson, Sydney, Jessica, and Luke

























We had to take Luke to the ENT up at Yongsan Army Garrison in Seoul on Friday for an ear checkup. We thought we were also going to pick up our car, but our drivers license were not done, so we will have to go get it another day. We took the bus from Osan, and then Erin and the kids picked us up at the bus station. We went to eat lunch at The Oasis in the Dragon Hill. I think I have died and gone to sweet tea heaven!!! They serve mexican food, and my favorite, sweet tea!!! I haven't had good sweet tea since we left Mississippi, but it ranked right up there with The Backdoor in Columbus! It was nice to see Erin, Joe, and the kids. When we were at Spangdahlem together our kids were babies, and yesterday they were playing ring a round the rosy together. My, how time flies!! It was a good day!
The random pictures of the tall buildings are just some I took on the bus trip down.

1 comment:

Kristy Phillips said...

OMG....I used to hang out at Dragon Hill Lodge everyday when I lived in Korea....and have eaten at the Oasis many, many times! Crazy! My school was right across the street from the hotel. So funny! My house was not far from there, too. I'll have to tell you where it was and you can scope it out next time you're up there.